What is WeWork?
Gust and WeWork have joined forces to offer Gust Launch Premium subscribers 20% off your new office at select WeWork locations around the world with no commitment for up to 6 months.
WeWork is a global network of coworking spaces where companies and people grow together. They transform buildings into dynamic environments for creativity, focus, and connection. WeWork believes that CEOs can help each other and offices can use the comforts of home.
- Each WeWork space include desks, chairs, desk lamps, and lockable filing cabinets
- Conference rooms
- Spacious, unique common areas
- Super-fast Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi
- Business-class printers
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer
- Free refreshments including micro-roasted coffee, tea, and fruit water
- Onsite staff and managers available from 9 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday
- Private phone booths on all floors for private calls
- Networking events
- Catered lunch while members share expertise, knowledge, and valuable tips
- One-on-one sessions with investors and industry leaders
- Wellness groups and events
- WeWork's Services Store is a one-stop shop for services and software that help members run more efficiently. When your team joins WeWork, you can take advantage of lower costs on health insurance, accounting software, productivity tools, and more.
Note: this discount is only available to new WeWork customers.