What is Gust Launch?
Gust Launch is the Software as a Service (SaaS) platform for founders that facilitates the legal, financial, accounting and back-office operations necessary to incorporate and operate a new, high-growth venture.
With all Gust Launch packages you'll be able to:
- Incorporate as a Delaware C-Corporation in just days
- Form your company online. Select your Board of Directors, adopt Bylaws designed for you and prepare to issue stock to your colleagues
- Receive a federal tax identification number (EIN), which you'll need to open your company bank account
- Issue stock online, share your cap table with potential investors, model fundraising scenarios and simplify due diligence
- Track your company’s expenses and receive insights about your cash flow and possible tax deductions
Beyond incorporation and setup, Gust Launch Accelerate can help you manage your startup’s legal, financial, and operational needs, including early-stage fundraising, community support and more:
- Work with a law firm that will waive their retainer and provide a non-accruing credit for one hour of billing per month
- Manage early-stage fundraising with Gust Launch SAFE and Convertible Notes, which work together to prevent founder dilution and streamline later investments
- Form legally sound relationships with contractors and advisors
- Protect your intellectual property with non-disclosure agreements (NDAs)
- Connect with other founders, investors, and experts through the Gust Launch Founder Community
- Optionally, have your bookkeeping and accounting handled by pros who will make sure you’re GAAP-compliant before you need to work with investors
- And much more as we expand our product to grow with your business