Who should join Gust Launch?
Gust Launch is designed to support the operations of for-profit startups in the United States that intend to grow rapidly, raise money, and eventually exit. All the documents and agreements Gust Launch creates are geared to the expectations of investors, rules set forth by the IRS, and Delaware corporate law.
Because of its specificity, Gust Launch is best suited for founders who answer yes to any of the following three questions:
- Will I be seeking to raise money from outside investors?
- Do I plan to provide equity or stock options to my employees?
- Is my goal to grow the company rapidly and exit within the next ten years, either by a sale to a larger company or by going public?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re probably a good fit for Gust Launch. To join, you (the founder) have to meet a few easy qualification hurdles:
- You’ll be the CEO
- You live in the United States or have a verifiable United States mailing address
- You have a United States SSN or ITIN
All of our packages require you to incorporate through Gust Launch as a Delaware C-Corporation, which is the industry standard, so you’ll need to meet all of those criteria to join the platform. But if you’re eligible and your business will be a high-growth startup, Gust Launch is the ideal place for you to start and run your company.